Last night Shaylee had her Christmas dance recital. It was so cute! She is in the older group this year and did a fantastic job. She knew the dance and all the girls her age were so together. There were some funny incidents with the preschool classes. One little girl had her shorts to her costume fall right off during the dance (but a leotard was under them) and another had her tutu fall to her ankles. Oh those classes give us some laughs. Some of those cute girls just stand up there and make up new dances. Too funny!
Shaylee and Makiah...friend from church.

Shaylee and Brenne...(I work with her Grandma)
It was also my Mother's birthday yesterday. Shaylee gave her the gift of going to her dance recital as her present to her. After the scare this past year we are lucky to have her here to celebrate it. She better stick around to celebrate another 20+ years. Happy Birthday Mom!
I thought I was getting close to having Christmas done...it's sneaking up on me and I am realizing I AM NOT DONE! Yikes!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Christmas Dance Recitle...
Posted by Sheri at 6:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
sorry i missed shaylee's dance recital. let me know when she has another one and i will come to watch.
I love dance recitals at that age...the bloopers are the best part!! I wish Addy would do dance but she insists that she is a gymnastics girl!!
Post a Comment