So today is Kayson's 12th birthday. I remember him being born like it was yesterday. He is such a joy to have in my family. I am so blessed to have him as my son.
I have enjoyed all the stages of life with him. Ok...some more than others. He was such a happy baby. A joyful toddler. A trial as a kid, but loving. Now he turns 12. He will be taking on the honor of receiving the priesthood. He has taken so much responsibility as a leader in his scout group. He loves scouts and works so hard at all he does. He is happy with each stage of life that he reaches. He is a good person with a good heart. He is maturing and I am not so sure I like it, but I will have to accept it. :) I just miss holding my little boy. He still wants me to hold and cuddle him, but the 100+ lbs. is harder to hold. I still do it and will enjoy it as long as he will let me. I love being a mother. What a great blessing it is to be one.
Ok...so he wasn't so happy about the princess bag his sister picked out for him just to be a stinker. At least I talked her out of the Barbie Doll.






1 comments:
Happy BIRTHDAY!!! Scary when your baby gets big
Post a Comment