After it being 72 degrees yesterday, I was sad to wake up to snow and rain. Throughout the day it kept getting heavier. Tonight I was suppose to hold my 1st Major League tryouts for little league baseball. The men that are helping me kept telling me all day that we should continue to hold them even with the bad weather. The Aggies coach that was running the tryouts came and said we should cancel them. So, after telling everyone all day we were going to hold them, we cancelled. It was so cold and yucky....so I am glad we did. I just felt bad because the property maintenance guy was mad at me because we were going to be playing on the fields it bad weather. All the kids that came were glad we changed the date. It has been such a messy day. Nothing has gone right. Hopefully I can wake up to a better day tomorrow.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey...
Thanks for commenting on the "Little Snails and Ponytails" blog. We are super excited to get everything up and running! I can't wait until we have our webpage finished and then we can share all of the fun stuff!
The alternative is muggy 90 degree Texas heat!! Hope you're snow goes away soon!! Have a good day!!
Post a Comment