"There is sunshine in my soul today"....that is a nice song! But besides my soul, it is suppose to be 58 degrees today and by tomorrow 72 degrees. I am ready to spring clean with the kids today. I know that is what they wanted to do. Kayson and Shaylee have been on Spring break from school since Thursday and they don't go back until Tuesday. Work has been crazy busy planning the City Celebration and finalizing baseball teams. My brother was on his way over to the house today and called and told us that "X" marks the spot and Cache Valley is the spot. I went outside to see what he was talking about and this is what I saw....a BIG "X" IN THE SKY! This is the place to be!
Hope you all have a great weekend!




1 comments:
Thank You for sharing the "Sunshine" w/ me. Gosh, if I would have known that I just had to ask you, I'd have done it a LONG time ago.
Post a Comment