);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; margin:0; color:#ffcc66; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; );background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; margin:0; color:#ffcc66; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:visited { color:#f866ff; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ffffff; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffcc66; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffcc66; text-align: center; color:#ffffff; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 261% Verdana, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#ffffff; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ffffff; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: italic bold 276% Verdana, sans-serif; color: #f2984c; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 110% Verdana, sans-serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 95% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#66dbff; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffcc66; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#ffffff; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#ffffff; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#ffcc66; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#66dbff; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffcc66; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #66dbff; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #fcb3ff; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffcc66; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffcc66; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; color: #66dbff; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kayson's Promotion










Thursdays, May 29th Kayson had his Promotion and Awards Ceremony. When I left the house I had his Sunday best set out for him. He was told to look his best for this day and to where his church clothes. He was taking extra clothes to change into for the rest of school. When we arrived I couldn't find Kayson anywhere. The program was about to start, so I went looking for him. I found his class and began looking and there I saw Kayson, not in the white shirt that I was looking for, but a blue t-shirt and shorts. Most of the kids didn't dress up, but I wanted him to look his best. Needless to say, when I went up to him he knew what I was thinking. What a little cuss! Good thing I love him! :)




Kayson really doesn't like putting too much effort into school work, so I guess I am glad it comes easy for him. He received awards in Science and Math. Proud of you Kayson! He will now be moving into Middle School where the hard work begins. Make the most out of the Summer Kayson because 7:20am is early to start school. Sleep in while you can!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Typical Boy!! At least he's cute!! Kind of hard to stay mad at him!! Middle School, huh?!? Watch out, the girls are going to start calling and he's going to want a cell phone!! : ) Good luck with that!! : )

Sherine said...

I am checking in with you! You are on my mind. Looks like life is good in Utah.

You need to come and scrap with me (online) almost like old times.

Love Ya,
Sher