Today was a great day! After Church we went over to my Brother Joe's house to celebrate his youngest daughters birthday. Rachel is turning 4 tomorrow, May 5th. She is the cutiest thing you have ever seen. We had a nice lunch, played a great game and enjoyed the company that was there. Thanks Joe and Amber. You are great hosts.


The game we played...can't remember the name of the game, but my cousin made it and my brother received it at our family Christmas party this past December. You take sticks and try to knock down the blocks across from you. Reminds me a bit of horseshoes, but much more fun. The kids had a blast with it and so did us big kids. It was a great game. Thanks Glenn for making such a fun game! I just need to get one for my family.
As for my new calling in church, they decided to give it to someone else. They wanted me to be a scout leader but another lady decided to accept it so they gave me the option of that or stay in Primary. I told them to go ahead and let her have that. Primary is good with me. My weeknights are so busy I would hate to take the calling and not be able to put in the time it needs for the boys. As for Brian, he is the new 11 year old Boy Scout leader. That is Kayson's group and I think that will be fun for the both of them. Sorry Julie, no couple missionaries here. Whew! :) It's all good!
Happy Birthday tomorrow Rachel! We love you!






3 comments:
I love those beautiful mountains in the background!!
I love the view here! I miss AZ but not the desert. :)
I love the photo of her with the baby. We miss ya! all. Julie
Post a Comment