Besides having to work, Halloween Day was soooo...much fun! I am a person who really hates Halloween. Having kids I usually dress up just for them. This year I got some screaming deals at Macey's. I decided instead of being a Pumpkin or a Clown I would be a witch (per Shaylee's request). I found a wig for only $1.99 and a mask for Kayson for $1.99 and a witches hat for $.99. Shaylee had decided months ago she was going to be a cowgirl. (Which cost me nothing this year since we got it last year for her pre-school cowgirls day).
I got home just after 4:00pm, got dressed and off to the school carnival. I bought the kids tickets and then let them loose for an hour while I helped with the "Trick-or-Treat Alley". It was the longest hour I have ever had and HOT! When I finally caught up to them they were in the Cake Walk which I had to pull Shaylee away from. She had fun in that. I then took the kids around the neighborhood and what fun we had. It was such a beautiful night. 64 degrees. Nice for this time of year. The kids had a blast and so did I. 









1 comments:
You're a hot lil' mama in your Halloween costume. And the dark hair? Inspiration... Sounds like the kids had a great time.
Post a Comment