Today is my nephew and my step-son's birthdays. Happy birthday Haiden and Jason. Hope it was a great one! Oh, and my good friend Liz...it's her birthday too. Happy B-Day Liz! I hope the guys spoiled you.
The kids were both out of school today. Kayson with teacher prep day and Shaylee has parent teacher conference this week so the Kindergarten classes were off today due to there only being 1/2 day of school for the other grades. So the kids got to stay home and bother each other all day. (they actually played pretty well today. Due to my threat when I left this morning) They played monopoly for a good part of the afternoon.
After weeks of asking, we finally carved the pumpkins tonight. Both K & S designed the face they wanted on their pumpkins. I drew it on the pumpkins and away they went cutting. Ok...so I had to help Shay a bit, but she did have fun digging all the guts out of it. They both said it felt gooey and fun to play with. Happy Haunting Everyone!







2 comments:
I love that you put scented votive candles in the pumpkins. For a second, I thought the warmth of the candle was making the pumpkin smell come out. I'm doing that next year.
Could you really smell them? It was all I could find. You're funny!
Post a Comment