My Sister-in-Law posted this and I thought it looked like fun. Yikes....here I go...
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Yes, first dressing I ever learned to like.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? NO...Not only no, but *#&& NO!
3. Do you own a gun? Nope, but I know where one is if I need it. So don't go breaking into my house. Hee Hee.
4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty Coffee shop? If I could afford Starbucks...French Vanilla Cappuccino. I prefer tea.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends what I am going for. OBGYN, yes...usually nervous.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Add some sauerkraut, yummy!
7. Favorite Christmas song? I love them all! Came home the other day to Shaylee listening to it already. Love it! Never too early.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do push ups? Funny you ask, I tried to show Kayson how it should be done the other day because he is working on fitness for scouts and he does them with his butt straight in the air. I thought I would die trying but I did TWO. Woo Hoo!
10. Favorite piece of jewelry? My "mothers ring" with my kids birthstones in it!
11. Favorite hobby? I love scrap booking...just wish I had more time.
12. Do you have A.D.H.D? Maybe sometimes, but no...none that I have ever been diagnosed with.
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I care too much for people and with that I get my feelings hurt too often.
14. Middle name? Lea
15. Name 3 thoughts right now? Is the dryer done yet. Wish I could have slept just a bit more this morning. I really should be getting ready for work and not on the computer.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Water and Water.
17. The friend you had the longest? Dayna...ever since we were able to talk!
18. Current hate right now? I better keep this one to myself.
19. Favorite place to be? anywhere calm and peaceful. Is there such a place? j/k
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Asleep I believe.
21. Do you like to travel? Yeah, I do!
22. Name three people who will complete this? I don't know...anyone wanna play?
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, two pair. They are a must for the winters here.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Tan.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Only if you want me to die of suffocation. YUCK!
26. Can you whistle? Yes.
27. Favorite color(s)? Red and black
28. Would you be a pirate? if Orlando Bloom could come along...
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. I just talk to myself.
30. Favorite girl's name? Shaylee
31. Favorite boy's name? Kayson
32. What's in your pocket right now? no pockets, pj bottoms
33. What is the last thing that made you laugh? My kids.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Sesame Street.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Fractured hip. Still gives me trouble and it's been 4 1/2 years. 36. Do you love where you live? Yes. Utah is so beautiful with many fun things to do outdoors.
37. How many TV's do you have in your house? Five...two of them are my Mother's.
38. Who is your loudest friend? like I'm gonna say.
39. How many pets do you have? ZERO
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so.
41. What is your favorite book? Just finished reading "Grace" by Richard Paul Evans. GREAT BOOK! I like anything he writes.
42. What is your favorite candy? Nibbs.
43. Favorite Sports Team? The Diamondbacks.
44. What were you doing before starting this survey? Putting clothes in the dryer.
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Wish I could have slept longer. I woke up at 4:30am and couldn't go back to sleep.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
45 Odd Things....
Posted by Sheri at 5:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Those are fun little tidbits to read! I wish I could have slept longer too, all three earlybird kids were up at 6:00 am. Ou Vey!! :o)
Those were funny questions!! What's up with the Heroin one? That would have been my answer too! !@#$%! NO!!
Sheri!!! Glad you found me...ya, those kids are growing up alright so are yours!!! GEEZ...so big!
I'm jealous you're in Utah btw
:)
Post a Comment