Ok...so I decided I needed a change. I had my Sister-in-Law (who is the best stylist in town), cut Shaylee's hair this past August. I have loved her haircut so much. It is easy to take care of and it looked so cute on her so yesterday I had mine cut like hers. It is a nice change. I was needing a new look. It is always scary when you cut 3-4 inches off. My neck feels bare. I don't have to use so much shampoo. I am still not so sure I look that great with short hair, but I was sick of dealing with my longer hair. Why didn't I do this during the summer? Thanks Kristen, I love it!

NOTE: Shaylee was my photographer. She makes me laugh when she is taking my picture!
Do we look like twins? Shaylee calls me her twin now! :)





9 comments:
I love it !! you look a lot younger. We miss ya!
Julie and Roger
Way cute!! You look great with short hair, way to be brave! :o)
I agree with Julie and Roger. It does make you look younger. You'll get use to it. I LOVE IT.
Thanks for the comments...especially the YOUNGER comment! I need that these days. Brian thought it made me look younger too. He said I didn't need that since everyone asks me if I am his daughter already. Hee Hee... :)
Oh CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love it!!! :)
Nice haircut!
Looks just like mine....
i love the haircut, it really looks good on you.
Thanks Rhonda and Ady for the nice comments. It's so easy to do in the mornings I am liking it. Rhonda...I can't wait to see your haircut! I am sure it looks great.
I LOVE the new hair cut!! VERY cute!! You make want to be blonde again...then I remember how much I spend to be blonde and think, "oh nevermind"!! Shaylee is a doll.
Post a Comment