Mary tagged me.....I'm supposed to list 6 quirks.
Here it goes:
1. I can't stand to see a zit and not pop it. Kayson is now being tortured at his age. I tell him to get use to it. He has many years left of it!
2. I bite my nails. When I sit and think hard about how really yucky it is, I usually stop.
3. When I am in the water in the middle of the lake (or deep water anyway) and think about the fish under me, I ball my toes up really tight. This goes back to when I was young and we were at Twin Lakes and my Dad and Sister were swimming out to a raft and my Dad didn't really want me to go with them so he told me when I was out that deep that the fish would think my toes were worms and nibble on them. Yes, I swam back as fast as I could. I still have that fear when in deep water!
4. When I am nervous I dig at my cuticles. Yes, I have ugly hands!
5. I CAN'T touch foam. The soft, cushy type that is usually in furniture. It suffocates me. I really do stop breathing. I am getting short of breath just thinking about it. When I was babysitting for my neighbor they use to use foam as pillows to lay on when on the floor. The kids knew this was a phobia of mine and would actually chase me around the house just to see my reaction. My Mom and Dad wrapped a piece up one year and put it in my stocking for Christmas. It's quite the joke. I can't even stand to sit in most Microfiber Chairs. Ok...take a breath!
6. I like to be wrapped up in a blanket when watching TV. Even if it is 100 degrees outside. It actually keeps me cool. So you will usually find me with a blanket year round.
I now tag Ady, Tresa, Sherine and my three Sister-in-laws and anyone else who wants to do it!!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Tagged by Mary!
Posted by Sheri at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
oooh grosss! I'm not admitting my quirks. Ok, I'll give it a whirl.
even Haiden knows about the foam. or maybe it was cotton. is it you that hates to take the cotton out of the newly opened medicine? if so, go ahead and add it to the list of quirks.
No, I don't have a problem with cotton. That must be someone else. :)
Sheri,
K so I admitted my quirks. I love your foam fobia. I feel that same way when im in the indoor pool.
I still trying to understand the foam phobia! : ) Too funny!!
Post a Comment