);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; margin:0; color:#ffcc66; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; );background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; margin:0; color:#ffcc66; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:visited { color:#f866ff; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ffffff; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffcc66; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffcc66; text-align: center; color:#ffffff; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 261% Verdana, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#ffffff; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ffffff; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: italic bold 276% Verdana, sans-serif; color: #f2984c; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 110% Verdana, sans-serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 95% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#66dbff; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffcc66; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#ffffff; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#ffffff; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#ffcc66; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#66dbff; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffcc66; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #66dbff; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #fcb3ff; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffcc66; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffcc66; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; color: #66dbff; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Monday, October 13, 2008

BUUUURRRR...

It is soooo...COLD! To be exact, it was 28 degrees this morning when I took Mr. K to school. This weekend was a cold weekend. We are suppose to get back into the 70's or maybe 65 degrees by this next weekend. In two weeks I have a car show to put on. Please pray for warm, clear weather!


Saturday I was able to get out and get all the chairs put away, a bush cut down and the tomato plants pulled. I even got my Mother's pantry cleaned out and more organized than it was. Yes, finally ready for fall. But as soon as the kids and I finished that it started to SNOW. Yes, it was Oct. 11th and snowing. It snowed and rained on and off that day. We were also able to get the camping trailer winterized and took it over to Bear Lake to store for the winter. Carol had just arrived at the Chevron and it was a mess. The kids that work there don't seem to know how to clean. I offered to stay and help even though I was in my sweat pants and hadn't done my hair. At least I put on some make-up before we left. We got the store in good shape and I got home about 11 pm that night. It was a COLD busy day, but I was glad to get a lot accomplished.

Sunday it snowed off and on again. After church Mr. K baked cookies and lunch so he could complete his lab points for his cooking class at school. The cookies were yummy and so was lunch. I believe he is finally finished, but now that he knows how to cook I will keep him interested. He seems to like it. He has perfected the "Turkey Melt" sandwich. (Thanks to Katie introducing him to it this past summer on our camping trip). That is now his favorite thing to eat.

So today is Columbus Day. Yes, this is a HOLIDAY for some of us. :) Hee Hee! I have it off but the kids have school. YEAH...some time to myself. Ok... only 2 1/2 hours while Shay is in school. But I will take advantage of it and get some things done inside the house. There was actually a skid of snow on the ground this morning. I am really not ready for the snow. I will be shopping later today for Mr. K some pants. I think it is finally cold enough to buy some for him.
I guess I better get doing something for the day.

0 comments: