I am so proud of Kayson. This week he received his Arrow of Light and Religious Knot in the Cub Scout program and has moved on to the Boy Scouts. It's hard to believe that he is at this stage in life. He worked very hard to earn this award. Thanks so much to his fantastic leaders who helped him on this path of achievement. I am proud of you Kayson for setting your goals high and working hard to achieve such an award. Now his goal is set on becoming and Eagle Scout. Lots of work ahead, but I know he can do it!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Way to go Kayson!!! And way to go Sheri...you got the background to work. Looks cute.
tell kayson that i think that is pretty neat that he got his arrow of light :o)
Great job Kayson!
Post a Comment