The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Up until March 15th I still had my Christmas tree up.
2. I have been trying to figure out slide shows on my blog and still can't get it. HELP!
3. I just truly want to be happy like I was many years ago when life seemed so simple.
4. I miss my Dad like no other. I know he would have enjoyed the Grandkids so much.
5. Pretty Woman is my all time favorite movie!
6. I don't like shopping. I run get what I need and leave as fast as I can. No...you won't see me shopping the day after Thanksgiving! (unless it is a dang good sale and I haven't seen that in many years)
7. I don't like chocolate! I am ok with choc. cake, or pudding, but not just plain old chocolate.
I tag...
Amber (Joe's)
Amber (Dan's)
Kristen
Mary
Rachel
Emily
Tresa
Friday, March 21, 2008
I was tagged by Sherine......
Posted by Sheri at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You just took your tree down? That's funny. And oddly, I don't think that's so weird!
But not liking chocolate that cause for alarm! LOL
Love ya!
Post a Comment