We finally got to go on our first camping trip of the summer. My brother and I took our families to Bear Lake for 4 days. It was a blast! We only had one day the lake was rough and COLD, but we still had a great time. My Step-daughter Marissa and her family surprised us and came over a couple of the days. It was nice to have her. I also invited my Step-son and his family, but they just had a baby and couldn't make it. Those who came had a great time. Jason, we are going to have to make a weekend at the lake before the summer is over. 




Smores....yum!
One night Brian and I cooked steak and dutch oven potatoes (which turned out fantastic)! The next night Joe and Amber cooked their famous dutch over pizza. Oh my heck...was it YUMMY!


For many many years I have been wanting a Jet Ski. I love being out on the lake and so we finally broke down and bought one. It was a lot of fun to have for the Bear Lake trip. We even took it over to the lake today and spent just the day at the lake.


I have been working many hours this past two weeks with baseball tournaments going on. I am ready for it to be over. The 15 hour days are wearing me down. It will make for a nice check though and I have enjoyed so much learning all about the recreation program. I love my job!




2 comments:
Fun! When we had our jet skis, Bear Lake was our favorite place to go. The afternoon wind makes the best waves...Fun, Fun, Fun!
Fun! We did a fam. vacation last summer. Your so right, its a fantastic lake. Fun to catch up on all of your posts. Ive finally done a bit of updating. Your family is dahrling!!!
Tresa
Post a Comment