Yesterday Shaylee lost her 4th tooth. She looks much better now that the straggly tooth is gone. Her teeth kept moving with every tooth that fell out. I told her she looked like a "redneck" with teeth missing here and there. Poor girl. This time she let Brian try to pull it and once again, with a touch it fell out.
I hope everyone had a great time during the 4th of July events this year. We went to the "Cruise in" Sock Hop Thursday night followed by the Fireworks up at the Stadium. We had a great time! Last night I had to run to town and we ended up Cruising Main. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, every 4th of July Logan has a "Cruise in" event with old cars from all over the country. They bring them and display them at the fair grounds that day. They have a Poker Run to Bear Lake one day and lots more events. COOL CARS! One night of the event the close the Main Street in Logan and cruise the cars like a parade. It was suppose to end at 6:00 p.m. (which the old cars did) but then it opens up to an all night of cruising by regular cars and at 9:00 p.m. everyone else was still out cruising the street with still tons of people watching from the sides. It brought back many memories. We use to have so much fun doing that. Shaylee loved it and we had the windows down and music up. Kayson, well he had a headache and the car exhaust from other cars stunk and please Mom, turn down the music. Shaylee is so my girl! She is so much like her Mom it scares me. A friend of mine that is now a police officer was out. When I drove by him I had to give him a hard time. He use to be so rowdy on that night. Now he is trying to control things he use to do. They had a bunch of hot tubs on the side of the road having a party. It's quite the deal. It took us 40 minutes to get 14 blocks.

Happy 4th of July weekend to all of you!




2 comments:
I love toothless pictures. Amy's youngest (Jared) looks just like her. It's so cute!
Hi Sheri,
Thank you for you kind words you have left me to get better. I am but it is slower than I expected.
Some days are good and others are not so good. It keeps me grateful for my good days.
Love, Julie
Post a Comment