The kids are back in school. Shaylee is starting Kindergarten and Kayson has moved onto Middle School. Before I know it they will be graduating High School. Where have the years gone. 
Kayson loves running from class to class and having a "LOCKER". Isn't that the fun of middle school? He doesn't have too many friends in classes, but it will be good for him to make new ones. Kaden, his friend, is in his sewing class. Yes, in Utah they have to take cooking, sewing and lots of other things they will need to know how to do in life. Teaches them independence.
Shaylee went for Kindergarten assessment tests and did well. She has her good friend Caden in her class. (her boyfriend) She is excited for that. They are on the same soccer team too this year. Good thing I get to set up the teams. :) He is a fun kid for her to be friends with. She has a couple of other kids that were in her pre-school last year in class this year. She is going to LOVE school.
As for Mom, 9 hour work days have been good so far. We are so busy that the extra hour hasn't been too hard. I am looking forward to my Friday off this week. Fall is fast approaching. Life really is good. I love living in Utah and being near my family.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Back to School
Posted by Sheri at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute pictures! Shaylee looks so old in her picture it is hard to believe that she is only turning 6. I totally agree that time is flying by, I think it is crazy that the summer is over and Delia is turning 2 months this week! Can't wait to see you guys! Let us know what the plans are for having the kids this weekend, they are way TOO excited!
Can you believe that school has already started? Cute pic's of the kids.
Post a Comment