We are getting the haircuts, clothes bought and supplies ready for school. Where did the Summer go? I have no idea. It went in a blink of an EYE. Aunt Kristen gave the kids both beautiful and good looking haircuts. (of course I don't have a picture yet of Kayson's) We took quite a bit off Shaylee's and she is loving it! Kayson is going to Middle School and will be in the 6th grade. We went and registered. He learned how to open his LOCKER (which is the highlight of Middle School). He starts on the 21st. Shaylee will go take assessment tests on the 21st but won't start until the 27th. They are both excited for school. Now if I can only get Kayson up and to school by 7:30am. Getting him there by 9:00am last year was hell. How will I ever do 7:30. Pray for me!

This week we started our new schedules at work. We now work from 7:30-5:30 Monday through Thursdays and work 8 hours on Friday with every other Friday off. It will be nice to have a 3 day weekend now and then. I was lucky enough to get the Friday off before Labor Day. So I will have a 4 day weekend. I already checked it out and I will have a 4-day on Columbus Day, Pres. Day....I lucked out with the best Friday to start having off. It will be a change, but a nice change.
Life is good. Busy, but good.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Getting ready for a new school year!
Posted by Sheri at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Taylor can't wait to walk to Grandma's every day after school with Shaylee. They have already planned a meeting place after school.
I feel the same as you about the summer coming to an abrupt end...more so this year than ever before. James & I took the kids for a walk on the canyon river trail this last weekend and the leaves are already starting to change. I love the fall, but it's what is right behind it...that's what I'm dreading.
I know what you mean. We had too long of a winter this past year. Shaylee is excited to walk with Taylor too. It will be fun for them. Thanks again for the great haircuts.
Shaylee looks BEAUTIFUL with her new haircut! She will have a great time in the kindergarten. The kids are so looking forward to spending a weekend with you all!!
Love you guys!
Julie
We can't wait to have them. It will be a fun time!
Wow she has grown. Sheri she is so cute. I miss you....Roger needs help! at Toys R us. It's crazy busy..... Julie
My last baby is starting kindergarten monday. I know I will be sad on the day but for now I could jump for joy! Your kids are so spanky cute. Good luck on the first day!!
love
Tresa
Post a Comment