Mr. & Mrs. Gomez
I return tonight from Montana where I spent the last 5 days. My good friend Chris Gomez, which whom I worked with at Albertsons in Phoenix, got married. This was my first meeting his wife, Crystal. She is a gem! Montana is such a beautiful state. Bozeman is where the wedding was held. We arrived Wednesday night. Thursday we met Chris and Crystal for lunch...with much due stress to the bride having to take the time to do so with much to do for the wedding. Sorry Crystal! It was great seeing Chris. He hasn't changed a bit in the 2 1/2 years since we last saw each other. 

Greg, another friend from Phoenix (Albertsons) flew in Thursday afternoon. We all joined up that night for a night of fun! (I will leave it at that. What happens in Bozeman stays in Bozeman :) JK...we behaved!). At around 2:30 a.m. when driving back to the hotel I hit the BIGGEST raccoon with my car. It was as big as a HUGE DOG. (the pictures explain it all). I was on the freeway going about 75 mph and could do nothing but hit the darn thing. At least the car was still drivable and no flat tire. Friday we slept in until 1:00 p.m. Ok...I am too old to stay up late. I didn't get to bed until around 3:30 a.m. and I had the hardest time getting up the next day. I can't keep up with those young kids! It was still fun and worth it.

Saturday, August 2, 2008 was the wedding. It rained right before the wedding and then during the reception. Cooled it off just in time for the "I do's". It was beautiful! Congrats Chris and Crystal! You both make such a cute couple.


Greg...mad at Chris for beating him to the Alter! :) JK Greg!
Thanks to my brother Joe and his wife Amber for keeping the kids while we were away. They had so much fun!






3 comments:
Sounds like you had a good time. And a racoon?!? As big as a dog?!? Scary!!! Maybe you did us all a favor by hitting it...j/k!!! You look great in all of the pictures. Glad you made it home safely.
It was great meeting you in Bozeman. Chris always talked very highly of you!!! We had a great time with you guys!!!
You look fabulous and I agree that
montana is a beautiful place. I could almost live there. Fun to see your fun pix and cute family.
Tresa
Post a Comment