This was SO FUN! Thanks Amber!
Kid Tag!
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you!
2. What makes mom happy? Helping her.
3. What makes mom sad? When I fight with my brother.
4. How does your mom do to make you laugh? Tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? She was like me.
6. How old is your mom? 39...dang, she knows and yes she tells.
7. How tall is your mom? about 40's.???
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? for me. ????funny answer
11. What is your mom really good at? Science....ok she is really off the wall.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Playing basketball
13. What does your mom do for her job? work seeing people.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? lasgana...not fav, but good guess.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she does the dishes.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Sponge Bob....I just knew she would say that. Do they really know what cartoon character's are now days? The stuff they watch is all real people.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go Shopping
18. How are you and your mom the same? Were both beautiful....awww what a sweet daughter I have.
19. How are you and your mom different? we don't have the same faces. Mom has glasses and I don't.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she tells me a lot.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? his snoring....Shaylee is crazy.
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? The Mall....(since I go there maybe once a year.
I tag everyone with kids!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Kid Tag...Mom & Shaylee
Posted by Sheri at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Sweet, it is always fun to see what seems important to them at this age!
Post a Comment